Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Here Comes the Sun




"Here comes the sun and I say: It's alright. Little darlin, it's been a long, cold lonely winter. Little darlin, it feels like years since it's been here. Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say: It's alright. Little darlin, the smile's returning to their faces. Little darlin, it seems like years since it's been here. Here comes the sun. Here comes the sun and I say: It's alright."

Obviously, I did not look too cute today. Oh well. The sun is OUT and it is oh so beautiful. I love it.

I am not into school or work. This morning when I was prying myself out of bed, Andrew sent me a text telling me that school was our focus right now. I do not want to focus on school. I want to focus on my plans and my man. But then again, I'm so distracted my fingernails are completely chipped, my eyebrows are awry, and I do not want to go tanning. It's funny for me to look back at pictures and see how put together I used to be. Sure, I've always had my own style and sass. But I used to be meticulous about my appearance. Now I just go. This makes me feel guilty because I could be so much hotter. But then again, I don't really care. Because right now, I am so much happier than I ever was at my hottest.