Monday, July 13, 2009

A List and a Quote

Today is a special day because I caught up on the blog.

Today we woke up and it was 9:30.
Today we slept in until 10.
Today we did laundry.
Today we put up groceries.
Today Andrew taught missionaries.
Today I proofed a dissertation written sixty years ago.
Today I found out Brigham Young and Heber C. Kimball were born the same year.
Today I would like to tell you that Heber C. Kimball was married to Brigham Young's niece.
Today we are watching Harry Potter.
Today I have dry heels.
Today Andrew bought fruit and milk.
Today I talked to one of the Special Collection bosses in the bathroom.
Today we ate at Matt's.
Today I was surprised that I liked Black Bean Soup.
Today we dropped off some money at someone's door and shoved it in all the way.
Today we listened to music.
Today we laughed.
Today we are tired.
Today we sat on our orange red coach while the fan blew our brown curtains.
Today we are happy.
Today we went to the bank.
Today I wrote people on Facebook.
Today I edited pictures.
Today Andrew wore blue.
Today Andrew wore a tie.
Today Andrew read this as I was typing.
Today we wrote separate blogs at the same time.
Today Andrew wrote an intellectual blog.
Today I wrote a happy one.
Today we are in love.
Today we went on a Scooter ride
Today we took pictures while riding on the Scooter:



"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss