Saturday, July 11, 2009

Where Mr. C. ALMOST caught fire.

The day started out simply enough.
Andrew was getting a tad bit jel over the ruse my haircut caused. I was getting a lot of attention from my family, the neighbors, the pets, and strangers about the length of my hair. (I didn't know it was such a big deal, either). SO when we woke up in the morning, I cut Andrew's hair.



After a tumultuous fifteen minutes, we had a finished result. And luckily, he was happy with it. Except for one detail: When people commented on his haircut, they asked who had done it. And in those moments, he had to point to me, his wife. So his plan backfired. I still got more attention. Here's how it turned out:



But seriously:
Our first fourth of July together was really fun! The day before, Pops took Andrew and the boys to buy firecrackers. Andrew came back starry eyed. He had to buy his own fireworks (at least partially) as a child. When he first told me this, I felt a little sorry for him. But after watching him with fireworks, I fully understand why they were not just handed to him.



That being said, I almost caught his face on fire with a Black Cat. The next morning, I asked him if he would have turned into Two Face if I had burned him. He said no. He does not have a lucky coin.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the night:


Hope ya had a happy fourth!