Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This Includes a Confession



Pajama Night!

And the most awkward picture of my body. Ever. Notice that we are both wearing Andrew's clothes. When we decided on a pajama night, and I put on his favorite pajama pants and one of his favorite shirts, Andrew wanted to wear some of mine. I said no. That would be weird.

Something you should know that I don't even know if Andrew knows: I used to love pajama pants and/or boxers made for boys. I loved them so much, I wanted to wear them everywhere. Not just to bed or around the house. But to school. And to young women's activity (even when we were joined with the boys). And to amusement parks (just the boxers!). And to the store. And to well, anywhere. My mother was mortified. I did not care. I just wanted to be comfortable. Now, I look back on pictures and am mortified. Though I was just doing whatev- and what some of my friends were doing- I looked like a moron. I looked like a slob. Luckily, I stopped this phase, except for occasional occurrences, by the time I was sixteen.

However... sometimes I still just need a night to chill. And read a book. (Which I highly recommend: click on the link!) As my husband plays on the internet and washes laundry and makes dinner for me. He's a good boy- But don't worry! I cleaned the kitchen and folded the laundry! I don't want him totally domesticated.