Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lunch Break


Today Andrew brought me bread and cheese for lunch. It was yummy.
Since this was my food request, I felt French. Or like a mouse.
We ate our bread on campus. Andrew read the paper.
I rambled about pointless information and snapped a picture or two.



After our lunch break, I was planning on going back to work. But I'd already worked 6 hours and I make my own schedule, so Andrew told me I could go home and play on my Wii Fit and call my Mom. So, like a good little wife, I obeyed and came home! Then I talked to my Mom. And soon I will take a wonderful nap. All because my wonderful husband let me come home- I think I will cook him a good dinner.

By the way, if you're looking for a happy blog, you should check this out. Andrew thinks it's funny I like this blog so much, but it's just so cute. Even the blog name is cute.