Saturday, August 15, 2009

Connection


Tonight I found a good quote by an actor and playwright I had never heard of:

"I do believe we are all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other." -Harvey Fierstein.

Yes, Mr. Fierstein, I also believe that we are all connected. In a million different ways. And so, dear reader, I would like to show you a few randomly chosen people that just by reading this, you are connected to as well. And the connection? It's only one or two people deep.

It's a fabulous thought, really.
And it makes me want to be a better person. Hands down.

























P.S. Isn't this just the cutest idea? I think I will try it out. Because such a thing would make my day, even if it was already a good one.