Monday, August 03, 2009

I am Bored



Today, I am sick.
Being sick is boring.
But my man takes good care of me. Which is hard to do, because I am grumpy when I am sick. So grumpy that I cry and sometimes speak a made up language. But that does not dissuade Andrew's love. He made me lunch and watched Ever After with me, even though he thinks it is boring. Then he went and rented me a movie. Bride Wars. It was the first time I saw it. I didn't really watch it. Just laid there, eyes half closed. Andrew sat in the bed and promptly pulled out electronics. He said he would not watch the movie. I don't blame him. Then he went to work. Then I checked the mail, despite my dizziness. And I got a cute Save the Date from my childhood best friend, Brittney Bury. We are going back to Missouri in October for her wedding. I also got a cute belated wedding present from another best friend, Kelly Dalton. Then I tried to write thank you cards. Then I realized I couldn't write well with a fuzzy head. So I sat in bed and put on Anastasia and talked to my Dad. And slept. And surfed the internet. And realized that marriage has made me pudgy (bummer). Now I am writing a blog. And after I finish, I will probably put on another girl movie and sleep. Or look up cute websites. Then my man will be home. He is making me grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. I also asked for pudding.