Saturday, August 29, 2009

That Couple

Last night we headed to up to Salt Lake City to see Jayne and JR.

Before we did, however, I made a monster. Mr. C. gets a little greedy when it comes to treats. And by a little, I mean a lot.



Eventually, I pried the chocolate out of his fingers and we set out.

Jayne is one of my favorite people and she has an adorable little life with her cute apartment and cute husband whom she married on May 26th. I still think it is funny we got engaged and then married almost exactly a month apart. Who would have thought?

We had dinner and then went on a walk through Memorial Grove. I even crossed a stream in my boots. Andrew attracted a wild beast with his walking stick, but I didn't document either occurrence. They were too dangerous.






Yes. We are that couple. Mostly because it is fun. And because we are in love. Sappy, sappy, sappy. I know.