Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Backpack is the Important Part

We have been married two months exactly.
Today was one of those perfect days you do not want to end.
I read Matilda and hung out with my man all morning.
That's one thing I love about being married- how you can sit there on your bed and talk for four hours, not even noticing the time.
Then I scoured our already-clean apartment
Then I made a collage while Andrew went to the doctor.
Then we went on a picnic.




Then we bought our remaining textbooks.
Then I got to buy a super cute backpack.
It's the first one I've owned since I was 15.
Then Mr. C. bought me a Jamba Juice. My favorite kind.

Then we left a note on Matt's car because it was in the parking lot.
Then I worked on my Independent Study class.
Then we went to the temple for the late session.
Then we came home.
And I made dinner.
And then I sat by Mr. C. and made these little text pictures.


Like them? Look here. [There's only ten up right now].
And now I am still sitting by my dreamy man.
My paper is not finished and I need to be at work at 9 am.
But I have loved today and now it is time to go to bed.
Hope you had a great day!