Saturday, August 01, 2009

I am Listening to Britney Spears

Yesterday we did something I've wanted to do for months. We finally got to see 500 Days of Summer. For a limited release movie, the theater was packed. And we had to drive up to Sandy to see it. But it was so worth it.



I could relate to both characters throughout the movie; one in particular, which always makes a movie better. And another thing I liked about it was that there was no good or bad guy. Just two people wanting different things. And sometimes the unexpected happens. Which is why I loved this movie. Because even if we try, we can't ultimately plan our lives out. So, if you haven't seen it yet, and it's out in your town, Go. Now.


Disclaimer: The hubs does not think this is a movie for single people. Unless you are a woman wanting to be mad at men... even if there is nothing to be mad about. (I would have liked it if I were single though, but I probably would have cried more while watching it).


Watching 500 Days of Summer was not the only thing we did last night. We also went out to eat. In a place where we got to sit down! And this is what happened. Multiple times throughout the night. He didn't even think the camera was turned on:




I have such a dreamy man.