Sunday, September 06, 2009

From Lemonade to John Green.

Confession: Mr. C. and I are not good at making lemonade.
Until today.
When we made it the right way.

We also got the presentation down:

Step 1

Step 2


Step 3


Step 4


Step 5


Step 6


Step 7


Step 8


Step 9

Step 10
[Figure out who gets the Mason Jar.]

Speaking of lemonade, has anyone ever read this book? It's beautiful, in a sad way. I recommend it.

P.S. Today I accidentally set the kitchen asmoke.

P.P.S. I introduced Mr. C. to this website tonight and now I'm going to hear the Green brother's voices in my sleep. And maybe dream about nerdfighters, as well [We might have watched a lot of videos]. Good thing I'm writing a project about the writer.

P.P.P.S. Mr. C. and I accidently slept through church... again. Who thought of 8 am church?! Drama.

Happy Labor Day!
[in advance]