Saturday, September 12, 2009

This Is Mostly About A Red Balloon.


As I type this, Mr. C. is happily playing Beatles Rock Band. I'm half asleep on the couch.


You know when you reunite with your old high school friends and everything is just... awkward? Especially the conversation, as you talk about petty things because you don't know what to say, even when you've seen your old friend in almost every situation? Tonight we hung out with Karis Jo and her husband, Scott. Karis was one of my best friends in high school. But don't worry, the night wasn't awkward at all. It was way fun to talk with her for a few hours as our husbands listened and chipped in when they could. Also, I took a few photos of Karis and her lover. You can find them here.

Oh, and as you can see: Mr. C. stole their balloon and tied it to his shoe. Without saying a word. He's sneaky, that man.

Tomorrow is my birthday. We are going to celebrate.
Have a great weekend!