Thursday, October 22, 2009

BNB Turns BNF

And then, a few hours later, Brittney and Kyle's big moment came.
[They said yes, if you are curious]
Britt was adamant that Kyle could not see her before the ceremony.
I thought this was refreshingly cute.
Especially since it was vice versa on mine and Mr. C.'s wedding day.
I wanted to see Mr. C. all morning and we got married at 2 pm.
He said no.
He didn't want to see me all day.
And he tried to avoid me.
But he didn't stay strong for long.
We walked to the temple together.
It's one of my favorite memories.
Those last few minutes before we were sealed for time and all eternity.
He carried my dress and I was surprisingly not nervous in anyway.
We smiled the whole walk there.

But that was on June 25th.
This entry is about October 16th, one hundred and fourteen days later.
And didn't Brittney make a beautiful bride?

Pre-Wedding:
B and Me

Britt and her lovely mom

This might be my favorite non-Britt picture of the day
Katie, the dark haired girl, was one of my best friends in high school.
Isn't she beautiful?
And Katelyn... she may just be one of the funniest people I've ever known.


It happened at 5:30.
And at 7:00
The party started.
And my eight year old brother David?
He was the life of it.






The wedding was beautiful and the new Mr. and Mrs. Frye looked so happy.
They are in LOVE!
Which makes the world that much happier.
And B, you were gorgeous.
As always.
Well...
Except when we'd give those atrocious make-overs as fifth graders.