Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Goin' to LS

Early, early tomorrow morning we are headed back to Missouri.
I stayed in Missouri for all of May this past summer.
I was a horror.
Why? Because I missed my lover.

BUT.
He came and visited.


I got in trouble while he was there.
Why?
Because one night I fell asleep on the couch with Mr. C.
Alright, fine...
I snuck onto the couch with Mr. C. at 2 am.
That was not allowed.
(We are old fashioned and LDS.)
My dad caught us.
That won't happen this time.
Neither will secret kisses in my bedroom.

Why?
Because we're married now.
Not only do we get to shut my bedroom door, but now we can lock it.
Except it's not my bedroom anymore.
It's the guest bedroom.

Why are we going to Missouri?
BNB is getting hitched.
We have been best friends since the fifth grade.






We'll see y'all on Monday.