Wednesday, November 04, 2009

So Long, F.B.


Last Night, I got rid of Facebook.
Finally.
We've had a love/hate relationship since 2005.
And yesterday, I decided to cut it out forever.
So, goodbye Facebook Friends
All (surviving) 767 of you.
We had a good run.

P.S. If you ever shut down your facebook, here is what you will see:


Who are these five women?

A. Kelli Kedigh is one of my best friends. She lives in DC and works as a baker in one of the top rated restaurants our nation knows. Plus, she double majored and graduated early. I'm a little proud of her.

B. Chris is my mother-in-law.

C. Kendra is one of my favorite people, too. She's in Washington, and we communicate via telephone. Speaking of, I need to call her.

D. Katie was one of my very best friends from the time I was 15 or 16 until I moved far away from home. Actually, she is someone I regret not staying close to.

E. I've known Alicia since I was 8. She was the only other Mormon in our graduating class.

I think they will survive in my facebook absence.
BUT I can't help but wish it said "Andrew will miss you."
Because that would have made me laugh for at least three minutes.