Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Woo-Hoo.

Since we are nerdy nerds, Mr. C. and I took last-day-of-class pictures this morning.


My mind is still whirling for the uncanny amount of pages I turned out in a sleepy twenty-four hour period. Mr. C.'s is whirling as well. He stayed up until 5:30, three hours later than me.

The lack of sleep was totally worth it though.
Why?
Now we only have a few tests left!
You can't see me, but I am grinning ear to ear.
Yes, over tests because they should be easy.
It snowed this morning (again), but at the Chandler household, summer is right around the corner.

Ask me if we are celebrating the end of school with $10 pizzas from Pizza Hut.
We are.

P.S. The only thing I will remember about today in 30 years is that as I sat in my last class, Max decided it was high time to attack my ribs and my stomach started bouncing uncontrollably.
I think we're getting a lively one.