Monday, May 10, 2010

The First Time We Went to Idaho This Year

We spent the past few days in Idaho with Andrew's fam.
It was so nice to get out of Provo and see my husband for more than an hour at a time.

My favorite photos of the weekend?



My dreamy, dreamy husband looking like he just saw something traumatizing.



This picture with my in-laws where everything looks wrong.
I was eating a heavenly peanut butter bar, FYI.



And here I am, keeping my husband confined inside a gate.
He was trying to escape.

Remember how I never put up posts for California?
That's because my computer is still in the shop and I don't want to overload Mr. C.'s computer with a photo overload... especially since he has nothing for me to edit my pictures on save the program that comes with a Dell.

It's been a few weeks and I'm still computer-less, so I'm kinda getting over it.
Meaning, I'll be back with more (slightly edited) Idaho pictures soon.