Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The Forces of Nature

When we were in California, we wandered into a bookstore.
As I looked at cookbooks with my baking-lover of a sister, Mr. C. rounded the corner holding this:



Suppressing laughter, he opened it up to show me the treasures of the inside and begged for it like a child... even though it wouldn't fit into our suitcase.



I said "No."

Last night Mr. C. and I wandered back into the same bookstore, only in Provo.
I don't think his dream book is selling well...



Because there are a lot of copies here, too.

P.S. Thanks for all the book suggestions!
They'll come in handy for sure.

P.P.S. This morning I woke up and had to have oatmeal cookie dough.
Naturally, I ate cookie dough and drank two glasses of milk too fast to tell you.
Then I laid back and watched the baby in my stomach do a dance...
And that's pretty much all I've done as of 10:30 am.