Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Only Watch This Video if You Like to Be Dizzy.

During the middle of the day yesterday, I found three stretch marks forming on the side of my hip.
I cried.
Mr. C. was home for an hour break and he told me he couldn't see them.
He left and I cried more.

Later last night, he came home for good.
After dinner, I laid on the bed and let my belly free as Max rattled it as he hopped from one side to the other.
Mr. C. came into the room and said, "Why is there a tiny bruise under your belly button?"

What?!

I can't see the bottom of my belly, so he brought over our full length mirror to show me.

We found the start of two more stretch marks.
Ew. Ew. Ew.
I am not a fan of stretch marks.

So instead of crying for the third time, we laid on the bed with the mirror and did this for twenty minutes:







We were wiped and playing with the mirror was way more entertaining than it should have been. As soon as I clicked the camera off, Mr. C. fell asleep and didn't wake up until this morning.

Well, except when I walked into the room during a late night cleaning spree and he was sitting up and staring straight at me like something out of a horror movie.

It made me jump, but I survived.