Sunday, May 23, 2010

Things I Learned This Weekend

1. Cocoa Powder Explodes:



2. Even though it takes a lot more time, I like how details on a project look when they're hand-stitched rather than sewn with a sewing machine.

3. Even though my pregnant belly feels normal to me now, I am massive.
Oh, and if I don't believe my husband when he says "You're huge!!" (in a proud, daddy-to-be kinda way), he'll take a picture to help me see what he sees:



4. If he thinks I'm in serious need of sleep, Mr. C. will watch me to make sure I'm getting rest and then slip out for sacrament meeting.

5. How to make kebobs (kabobs?) and foil potatoes. Mmm-mmm-mmm.



6. We like Sunday afternoon walks through drizzly rain.



7. Mr. C. is officially addicted to this show.
His eyes light up when sixteenth-century treasure chests are shown.