Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Clothing Lust

Maybe it's because Max's due date is only a month away.
Maybe it's because he's dropped down low, like he's itching to be born.
Maybe it's because I have an ultrasound next week to see how big he is.
Or maybe it's because I'm really tired of my pregnancy wardrobe...

BUT

The past few days, I cannot stay away from clothing websites.
Which means that I inevitably end up stalking eBay to find both cheap and cute.

And I know this is the simplest clothing ever, but I cannot wait to tuck cute t-shirts into cute skirts again:


I'm also really excited to wear jeans.


Yep. I just wrote that and I'll write it again:
I'm also REALLY excited to wear jeans.

It's true. Pregnancy has changed me in ways I never could have imagined.

Did I mention that when I look through clothing sites and my own wardrobe, I mentally decide how easily I can whip out a boob to feed my baby wherever I please?
(Don't worry. I have a hooter hider.)

I'll say it again:
Pregnancy has changed me in ways I never could have imagined.