Friday, July 16, 2010

Back to the 816

This is my lover:


This is a picture of my lover and I wearing each other's jeans pre-marriage:


This is my lover and I last summer in Missouri, where I (mostly) grew up:


Around the time the sun comes up tomorrow, I'm bundling up our sixteen-day-old babe in a brown and white blanket and boarding a plane to Missouri with my sister, sans Mr. C.

I never thought I'd be one of those girls who wanted to go home after having a baby, but it's something I really need to do. I'm not recovered enough to take full responsibility of a home and a babe yet, we don't have family here, and my parents are wonderful enough to let me come home until I am ready. It's exactly what I need.

That being said, I am dreading leaving Mr. C.- since our first conversation, the only time we have really been apart was last May when I went to Missouri while we were engaged. He worked for a week and then went to Europe for a week and a half. Then he came to Missouri to be with me. Before he arrived, though, I was a nightmare... and I'll probably be a nightmare this time, too.

What can I say?
I just adore this man... something fierce.