Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Max is Five Days Old

Author's Note: I am typing this with my babe in the crook of my arm and he smells so sweet it's distracting.

We have had a good day.
Here are four reasons why.

1. Max rocked this adorable outfit:

2. Yesterday we were told Max might maybe have a heart murmur, but my mom and I took him to the ped's this morning and guess what? No heart murmur could be found. Hallelujah.

3. Max met Karis, mother-in-waiting to his future best friend, Mack:

4. Max kept his eyes open for a lot of the day and makes the most adorable baby sounds known to man. I become more and more smitten with him every passing hour and I stare at him all the time... well, unless it's his favorite part of the day between 1 and 6 am. At those times, I fall asleep with him on my chest because I don't have enough heart to just put him back in his crib.