Friday, August 27, 2010

Today, I Made a Big Step

And that step was taking Maxwell to the grocery store all on my lonesome.


I know that may not seem like a big accomplishment, and when I first left the apartment, I didn't think too much about it, except to think that I was determined to get it done.

Then I found myself next to the spaghetti sauce and realized that I somehow had to get all of the groceries inside the house.

No big, right?
Wrong.

I worried about it the rest of the trip and all the way home.
Then I got home and there was a creepy looking fella right outside our little home so I took a deep breath, loaded five [heavy] bags of food on one arm and a [heavy] car seat in the other hand, marched past the creeper, and reached the door.

Then the scary man walked past us so I took a picture.
All in a day's work.