Thursday, September 30, 2010

I am a Book Nerd.

Today, I have been sick and Max has been grouchy.
I don't mean like he's been fussing or sad off on and on.
I mean he's had multi-hour screaming fits several times throughout the day.
Not gonna lie, it almost made me miss bed rest.
Just kidding.
Nothing could make me miss bed rest and despite the near constant screaming, I still got some gummy smiles, which melt me like butter so I am not complaining.

But that's not the point of my post.
Today, I finished this:

I'm a serious book nerd.
I've taken classes on Young Adult literature, Gothic literature, American literature, a class focused on Henry James and Jane Austen... I've even taken a class on picture books.

And I must say... The Help is one of the best books I've ever read.
If you haven't read it, I suggest you pick one up.
You can thank me later.