Monday, September 27, 2010

Wanna Know a Secret?

Well, I have some for you...






[Keep Scrolling]







[Secret 1]


You can't see it in pictures, but Max has a lot of hair.
So much that it sticks up all over and I call him my little fuzzball.
Why can't you see it?
It's so blonde that it's see through.

[Secret 2]
Once, I had a "shot of goldfish".
If you don't know what that is, I'm not going to tell you.
I am gagging just remembering that I did it.
I thought of it today as I was doing gross dishes.
Why did I do it?
Because I was standing next to a boy with good hair.
Don't blame me.
I was twenty.

[Secret 3]
Speaking of hair...
Before we dated, I almost deleted Mr. C. as a Facebook friend because this was his picture:


It was a Halloween costume but it's not like I knew.
I still think he looks creepy in it.
What is up with his eye?
It doesn't even look like him.
In fact, I almost just called him in to verify that it is, but I didn't.

[Secret Four]
We park next to this blogger's house almost every day.
I don't even read her blog that often.
But, I've seen both her and her husband.
Each time, it was like a blog celebrity sighting.
It was also like a dirty little secret because it made me feel like a stalker.
Writing that made me feel like I was airing dirty laundry.
And no, I will not tell you where her house is.

[Secret Five]


The top I'm wearing today?
It's actually a nightgown.

[Secret Six]
Today, one of my professors said this:
"I only have so much life to live.
If I don't like something I'm reading, I'm not going to waste another minute on it."
And I thought:
"I like that philosophy."