Monday, November 29, 2010

So... Thanksgiving.

On Thanksgiving, we also had a Chandler Christmas.


And y'know how most babies go straight for wrapping paper after it's been torn from the presents?
Max behaved differently.
After I made a tear in the paper, he unwrapped his presents by himself (proof that he's advanced?) and then wiggled with excitement until we put him on his belly or sat him up so he could stare at his newfound friends.


It was absolutely hilarious.

When dinnertime rolled around, my cousin Katy drove over from Rexburg.
They met when he was itty-bitty, but Max took to her like mashed potatoes take to gravy.


It was love at first sight.

Mr. C. made green bean casserole and Stove Top stuffing.
Mama C. made the turkey and pies.
Papa C. set the table.
And I made mashed potatoes and peanut butter pie.
Matt made stuff, too, but I don't remember what it was because I was busy snapping photos.


It was Max's first Thanksgiving, after all.


And that child... he owns his mother.


But I'm sure that was pretty obvious already.