Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Some of Mr. C.'s Secrets.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...


Mr. C. is a dreeeeeeamboat.

But, like any mysterious man out there, Mr. C. has secrets.
And today, for undisclosed reasons, I am going to air them out.

Secret One:
Mr. C., who is known as a music connoisseur with great taste, loves Miley Cyrus.
Alright, fine, he doesn't love Miley Cyrus.
BUT he does like her song "Party in the U.S.A."
So much that he bought it from the 69 cent section on iTunes...
And he listens to it in the car.


Secret Two:
Mr. C. used to have like five blogs.
Most of them only have one or two posts, but one had like twenty.
He always tells me he's going to start a new one counteracting every post I write, but I don't think that will ever happen.
It's enough effort to read all my posts, let alone try to rebuff them.


Secret Three:
Last month, he signed up to make treats for his class at three-o-clock. So, on my busiest day of the semester, he waltzed through the door at one and said "Woman! I need peanut butter bars!"
To which I said: "I am busy. Make them yourself."

Mr. C. was defeated but not broken. Five minutes after he entered the kitchen, it looked like a tornado had crash landed, so I walked in, said "Never mind," and handed him the baby. Four hours later, as his classmates were eating the treats and commenting on their deliciousness, Mr. C. said, "They're reason enough to be married!" The two girls in his class took offense and now regard him as a male chauvinist. Poor Mr. C.


Secret Four:
The first time he kissed me, he got a mouthful of hair instead of lips.
I stopped him and said, "Maybe you should try that again."
And you better believe he only caught lips on his second attempt.