Thursday, January 13, 2011

Copied Over From My Photo Blog.

I have some exciting news!

Love is a Gift

But first, I am going to tell you what happened to my portfolio.
For the past two and a half years, all of my photo archives were stored on a hard drive but this summer, that hard drive died... taking a good chunk of my professional portfolio with it.

Now that I have a six month old, I am ready to get back into business and rebuild my old collection.

Which brings me to my point.
For the rest of January and the entire month of February, I will be giving FREE photo sessions!

This covers every kind of portrait photography I do.
Babies, Families, Seniors, Friends, Maternity, Model Shots, Engaged Lovers, Married Lovers...
Basically, I will give you any 90-minute photo session for free, complete with a disc of 25 edited images.
($20 will get you a disc of 75+ edited images!!)

Email me at lissaclairphotos [at] gmail.com and book your session today!
I'm a busy gal and this will fill up QUICK so don't hesitate!

------

January and February are now both BOOKED!
(Or, y'know, are in the process of being booked.)

BUT if you're still interested in scheduling a session...
Contact me by next Friday and I will give you 25% off a session in March or April!

------

Also, if you'd be interested in holding a photo session giveaway, please contact me at the email listed above.