Sunday, January 16, 2011

Crumbs.

This is Whitney (and Max and Lincoln).

Whit and Babies

Whitney is one of the best friends I have ever had.
She is cute, funny, friendly, nice and good.
She lives two hours away from us which is lame, but I got to see her yesterday!

Mamas and Babies

We hadn't seen each other in longer than I want to admit, but luckily we have one of those friendships that fits like a glove no matter what stage of life you're in... even when we've been at different stages.

And yesterday, I loved that this happened:
We walked into lunch and Whitney said, "They're going to hate us wherever we go."
I laughed and agreed because we had two highchairs at a little table.
We ate and talked and I completely forgot about her comment. Then when we got up to leave, I looked at Max's part of the table and almost gasped from the amount of crumbs my little man had left on the floor. Then I looked underneath Link's highchair and it was spotless!

Gotta love how little babies represent their parent's personalities.
Not that I'm messy... but I am often all over the place.
And Whitney? She's not one to leave messes behind her, either- just sunshine and rainbows.