Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Lead Up to Tomorrow's Birthday Post

Andrew's birthday is tomorrow.
And, according to a list I found dated June 17, 2009, these are the reasons I love him:

"I love you because you are cute.
I love you because you are good.
I love you because you like my shower curtain.
I love you because you are afraid of snakes and stingrays.
I love you because you speak-a Spanish.
I love you because you blush.
I love you because you're trying to read this over my shoulder.
I love you because of your lips.
I love you because today we ate ice cream while sitting on the bed.
I love you because you are wearing an orange shirt.
I love you because you are you."

Wig

Ask me if the letter I took this from is covered in colored pencils and the answer will be...


YES!


Happy Birthday tomorrow, Mr. C... you lady Lissa killer, you.
P.S. I hope you've enjoyed your present-a-day this week.