Thursday, January 06, 2011

Our Sleepy Boy

When Max is sleepy, he looks like this:

Our Little Screamer

Except for the night before Max was born, I haven't slept through the night in almost a year.
I'm really tired and last night, after I fell over for the fourth time, I told Mr. C. that something had to change.
He didn't hear me. He was asleep.

I can usually get Max down around seven or eight.
It consists of a lot of screaming, but it usually works... until eleven or twelve.
And then one. And then two. And then three. And then four... And then till like seven.
Basically, as soon as I fall back asleep, he wakes up again.

And for awhile, he's happy as a clam:

Partying

Meanwhile, I feel like death and try to sleep whenever he cat naps during the day.
So... I'm just curious, but has anyone else had a six-month-old do this?
And how on earth did you keep him/her from waking up at all hours?