Tuesday, February 01, 2011

More Books!

Remember how I'm a total book nerd?
So much that my goal for 2011 was to read 100 books?
Well, here's February's batch!

February Books
For Fun and School

The big pile are the ones I picked and the small pile are the ones BYU picked for me.
I'm excited... especially since I kinda took the easy way out in January and counted each Scott Pilgrim book as entire books because they are technically books even though they're not the kinda books I usually read. But hey, I have no reason to say a graphic novel is not a book so I am totally counting them.

Plus, they're hilarious so they were totally worth 30 minutes a pop.
Especially number four.

I know I ask all the time, but have any of y'all read anything good lately?
My favorite January books were Matched and All God's Children Need Traveling Shoes.
Oh, and Scott Pilgrim but I already mentioned him.