Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Blogging Break

Lately, I feel like my writing is really stale.

Not because I want it to be, but because my mind is going at 500 miles per hour for 50 different things. Anyway, I could probably sit down right now and write a whole lot of cliche, lovely words dancing around something that I could just write in a sentence.

The sentence?

I am really busy and really tired and I won't be posting until after graduation.
(April 22nd! Not that I'm walking... because when I'm done, I am going to be done.)
Instead, I'll be studying and playing in the park with my little babe.

I've posted nearly every day for almost two years, so not posting will be a little weird but hey! If anyone misses my cheesiness, it can be found on my photo blog every week from Monday to Thursday.

See you back here in late April!

Love,
Lissa C.


Chandlers