Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Books

Ah... used book stores.

Chair
Book Lovers
Gettin' Ready to Read!
Books
More Books
Baby Bookworm

They are magical.

February (and the first half of March!) was a really stressful month for me so I didn't get a lot of reading done and I withdrew from the literature class I was in which means that I think I've read like three books since my last book post. Make that five. I've read five books since then.

One of the books I read was Graceling, which I absolutely loved. I've read quite a few reviews that said they didn't agree with the main character's morals, but they didn't really bother me, probably because I went into the book pretty open minded since the description basically said the heroine was a murderer.

I don't have lofty goals for reading before the end of the semester, but Mr. C. recently bought me The 19th Wife and The Postmistress and I'm excited to read them. I love history and when it comes to historical fiction, I'm either a big fan or a big hater.

And, as always, I try to keep a fairly updated list of the books I've been reading here.

Has anyone else read (or are currently reading) anything worth recommending?