Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Guess This Solidifies That I Talk A Whole Lot.

Yesterday, I found out that Mr. C. sees us as a blogging team.
Meaning, his heart rate went up when I texted him "I'm taking a break from blogging" and then he responded, "Really?" and then "Why?" and then "I support you" and then "Really?".

Then my mother laughed at me, other family members accused me of withholding my pictures of Max (!!), and then my father in law (who lives in Saudi Arabia), emailed me saying that on a scale from 1-10 he was going to miss seeing Max's face 15+.

Well y'all, here's Max's St. Patrick's day face:

St. Patrick's Day Crawl.A Cool Kid

Besides, instead of spending thirty minutes blogging last night, I spent about three hours reading threads written by photographers ranting and raving about MWAC's (Moms with a Camera!) and how they're ruining photography forever which I had to laugh at because if you're a CEO, does that mean you're a MWAB (Mom with a Business)?

Okay fine, I stole that line from Mr. C... which I guess means we ARE a blogging team!

I only consider myself semi-professional and I started photography long before I had a child and long before I even knew the father of my child but let's be honest, I haven't been shooting weddings or magazine covers for the past twenty years, so someone probably thinks of me as a MWAC. In fact, a long time ago, someone emailed me from an ad and told me that I was, in fact, a camera owner and not a photographer. Which made me cry and then made me better.

So I guess what I'm saying is that I'll still be posting, just not every day.
(And I won't be reading anti-mom threads in the process.)
Also, I'll be participating in this:


Which is the other reason I wrote a blog post today.

Whew. Glad I got all that off my chest.