Monday, March 14, 2011

LCP: Spring 2011.

I'm currently running a refer-a-friend promotion for my photo business that could save you a pretty penny!
Basically, if you refer a friend (and tell me!), I'll give you 50% off any of my basic packages.

Which, let's face it, is a steal of a deal.

The deal will run for bookings through April so if you're interested, act fast!

Britt J

Also, I'm looking for a happy couple interested in booking a photo session at the Great Salt Lake's beach sometime in the next few weeks. It's something I've been meaning to add to my portfolio, so the session and CD will be completely free. Send me an email at lissaclairphotos [at] gmail.com if you're interested!

Edit: The free photos at the Great Salt Lake have already been booked.
But the refer-a-friend offer still applies!

P.S. A similar post is posting on my photo blog tomorrow morning, so sorry if you're subscribed to both!