Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Midway Ice Castle

Well, my mama's visit has come and gone.

Mama

Is she not adorable? We love us some Mama B. at the Chandler household.
We had a whole lotta fun while she was here and on Friday, we went and saw the ice castles in Midway.

Ice Castle

Have any of y'all heard of them?
We hadn't, either, but about a month ago we met some friends in Midway and we parked outside these suckers for about ten minutes and I fell in love... which meant we had to go back!
I've never been a love 'em and leave 'em type and after Friday, I am more in love.

Love BirdsMr. C. and Max
Fam at the Ice Castle

Did I mention that the entrance fee for these beauties is only five dollars?

Ice Castle
Ice!

If we've met in real life, you probably know I'm not a big fan of the cold and I get tired of snow, but more than that I get really tired of ice, probably because when I was fifteen my town shut down for a week due to a crazy ice storm.

I guess I hold grudges against the weather?

Whatev.
Consider myself repented: I am ice's newest fan.