Wednesday, March 30, 2011

One Photo, Three Ways

I've mentioned it once before, but every Wednesday I run a feature on my photo blog called "One Photo, Three Ways" where I take the same picture, edit it three ways, and post it for the world wide web to see.

I've been running the feature for about two months and ever since I started, it's become one of my favorite aspects of blogging. I love it! Which is why, today, I'm happy to announce that I'm incorporating the feature onto this blog! I know some of y'all follow this blog and my photo blog, so even though I'll be posting both features on Wednesday mornings, they won't be the same photos, just the same idea.

Here's today's batch!

Take 1
Take 2
Take 3

Anyone recognize these legs?
They belong to one of the blogosphere's cutest couples, Sam and Chas!

And yes, they are just as cute in real life as they are online.
Scratch that.
They are cuter in real life than they are on their blog... if that's possible.

See more "One Photo, Three Ways" photographs here.