Wednesday, March 02, 2011

P.S.

One more thing before I disconnect from the internet for the next six days.

Recently I decided to do a feature on my photo blog where I post one photo edited three different ways and I think I have become a filter addict. I've always played with tints in my photographs, but I've never been one to completely change the overall coloring of them. I'm trying to be more versatile, though, and this week I really like the outcome of my little project.

I took this:

Carnival Ride

And remade it into these:

Ferris Wheel Take 3
Ferris Wheel Take 2

I love them.
Which means that if Mr. C. somebody wanted to put a smile on my face, he they would print these babies out for me secretly and then let me pick out cheap frames for them at the local thrift store this weekend...