Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Old Sinclair

This morning, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
I was grouchy, tired, sneezing up a storm, and extremely stressed.
Then I slept for four more hours and a little while after that, Mr. C. brightened up my day by taking me here:


Sinclair 1
Sinclair 3

This place is a photographer's dream and while there, we took new headshots for my website.
Here's one that didn't make the cut but is still fun, mostly because photographs of me have been few and far between the last while.

Sinclair 2

Anyway, I've wanted to visit this abandoned gas station since I saw a photo of it in late January and I must say, I was not disappointed. I loved it and I also love that, before we left, we decided to throw on white shirts and have a white t-shirt (or t-shirt dress, in my case) party. It made things just a little more fun.

Sinclair 5
Sinclair 6
Sinclair 7
Sinclair 8

Ah! I love my family. They make my world go round.

Family
Sinclair 9
Sinclair 10

Also, I take my last two college finals tomorrow.
So maybe send positive thoughts? Cause I could really use them around four o'clock tomorrow afternoon!