Monday, April 25, 2011

Summer Movies

Not to overload y'all on YouTube videos but I am ridiculously excited for this:



And I'm also shamefully excited for this:



Except I kinda want Rachel to end up with someone she didn't end up with in the book.
And that's all I have to say about that because if you haven't read it and want to see the movie, I'm not going to spoil it for you. I know a lot of women love Emily Giffin's novels, but aside from this one, they don't work for me... and I'm a little embarrassed to admit how much this one sucked me in because I'm pretty positive I started the novel at 10 pm and stayed up all night to read it, which always makes Mr. C. wake up on the wrong side of the bed. What can I say? The man loves snuggling.

Also, if you're a Chandler (or anyone else!) and want to see photographs of my father-in-law this past weekend, click here.