Friday, April 29, 2011

A Veg Out Kinda Day

All I'm going to say about today is this:

I didn't wear makeup, let Max have his way with the bookcases, wore Mr. C.'s softest shirt and my rattiest pair of leggings, figured out that the reason I like Bones and Buffy the Vampire Slayer is because David Boreanaz is seriously manly, ate too many cookies, fed Max too many peas and goldfish to count as he sported a Batman cape, watched footage from the royal wedding, and played with my phone a lot more than was necessary.

iphone1
iphone2
iphone3

Usually, I'd feel a little nauseous knowing that's all I did in an 8 am to 10 pm time frame, but today, it was just what I needed.

That being said, I think the shape of my voluptuous booty is permanently etched into the right side of the couch. Which means that I should probably put down the computer and crawl onto Mr. C.'s lap as he watches Lord of the Rings. Which also means that I'll probably be asleep in eight minutes. Sounds like a good Friday night to me!