Wednesday, May 04, 2011

One Photo, Three Ways (and Two Announcements, Too!)

I took this photograph a few hours ago and I love it!

One
Two
Three

It's official: I am in love with spring. And more in love with sunlight than ever before... mostly because it was a long winter but also because, today, Maxwell received his first baby sunburn and there are no words to describe how cute his rosy little cheeks are.

There's no picture to show it either. Mother fail, I know, but I'm pretty sure he'll have other sunburns just as adorable.

And on to my two announcements!

One: I am starting a photographic series called Women Who Love.
Basically, I will be photographing women of all ages doing things that they love doing. It doesn't matter what it is you love: If you love swimming, sketching, or hanging out on your couch painting your fingernails on a weekday night, I'd love to photograph you engaged in any uplifting activity that makes a positive impact in your life and gives you confidence. Before meeting, I'll have you fill out a questionnaire about what it is you love and a few weeks after our session, I'll post the photographs and questionnaire to my blog and website. Additionally, I'll upload your photographs to a proofing gallery where you will pick out your favorite 25 images that I will burn on a disc to give to you free of charge. I'm really excited about this project and can't wait to hear from those wanting participate.

Two: I will be in Kansas City, Missouri May 16th to 23rd.
Since I'm visiting my family, I'll have limited availability while I'm there, but I'll also have babysitters at all times! If you're interested in booking a session while I'm in town or in participating in Women Who Love, don't hesitate to contact me.

See more "One Photo, Three Ways" here... and if you're a fan of Alycia then you'll definitely want to look. Yep. Here.