Monday, May 16, 2011

Where We'll Be Going.

This weekend we decided where Andrew will be attending grad school.
Where did we decide? Here:

Fayetteville

Yep. Fayetteville, Arkansas!

I'll be back later with more to say, like about how in one day, we put the deposit down on an apartment three times the size we have now (for the same price!!!), decided to move a lot earlier than previously anticipated, found an amazing Mexican restaurant (finally!), went to our future favorite city library, went to our future favorite (massive!!) used book store, and ate at our first (non-TCBY) frozen yogurt place. Then maybe I'll mention that, in that same day, Max cut his top two teeth and became instant best friends with his two happy cousins.

But right now, I think I'm going to hand Maxwell off to his ever-lovin' Nana, snuggle up to Mr. C., and sleep until I have five minutes left to shower before it's time to head out the door. Today is Max's first trip to the zoo and I want to be awake for it!

Did I mention that I love being near family?
They are the best and we are so, so excited to live by Nathan and Joy and only live four hours from my parents.

We are happy people.