Wednesday, June 08, 2011

For Sale: Canon 28-135mm Lens

Not to pimp out my blog as a wannabe classfieds listing, BUT...

I am selling a brand-spanking new Canon 28-135 mm lens for 400 bones.
The lens retails for $469 on Amazon and $455 on B&H Photo, so if you (or anyone you know) are in the market for an all-purpose Canon lens, this is a great deal!

I absolutely love this lens, but I already had one when this new one came to me as a kit lens a short while ago. The lens has never been taken out of its sleeve, so it's in pristine condition and just needs someone to love it! (And if you buy it, you will love it.) Seriously, this is a great all purpose, budget friendly lens.

And because I can't post a post without including photographs, here's some pictures my (used, much older) lens has taken:

IMG_8425
Taken at 35mm (indoors, no flash) with a Canon 40d.

Valentine Booth5
Take at 28 mm (indoors, with a speedlight) with a Canon 40d.

St. Louis Temple
Taken at 60mm (outdoors, no flash) with a Canon 7d.

Family Love1
Taken at 28mm (outdoors, no flash) on a Canon 40d.

Maxwell
Taken at 30mm (indoors, no flash) with a Canon 7d.

Family
Taken at 50mm (outdoors, no flash) with a Canon 40d.

Storm
Taken at 28mm (indoors, no flash) with a Canon 7d.

Use my email from the sidebar if you're interested in purchasing this lens!