Sunday, June 26, 2011

I've Gotta Crush On You

Mr. C. loves soda.

Crush

And when I say he loves soda, I mean that every time we go to the grocery store, he checks out all the deals on soda, and looks at me with puppy eyes begging me "Please? Just one?" Eighty percent of the time, I say no. We have water. We have milk. We have all kinds of juice. Why would we need soda?

But that other twenty percent of the time, Mr. C. comes home happy with two liters or cases of his favorite beverages. And yesterday, since it was some kind of a special occassion, we came home with a honkin' case of Crush soda in glass bottles. Don't ask me how it happened because I'm not sure, but Mr. C. had them in our grocery cart before I could even think of a way to distract him, which probably happened because I was distracted by the Duggar family signing books around the corner. (How could I not be distracted? There's so many!)

Anyway, things worked out to our mutual benefit since Mr. C. has downed six sodas in a twenty-four period, Max gets to play with the bottles, and me? I persuaded Mr. C. to have a five minute long "Crush" photoshoot this afternoon since, y'know, we have crushes on each other.

Crush
Crush
Crush
Crush
Crush
Crush
Crush
Crush

And it's true! I've gotta enormous crush on the man pictured above.
Which works since we've been married for two years and one day.

Crush
Crush

And obviously, he's gotta fairly giant crush on me (and my love of photographs!) too.
Or maybe he's so addicted to carbonated drinks that he'll do whatever he can to get them.