Friday, June 17, 2011

Mr. C.: One Step Closer to a PhD.

Did I mention my husband finished his undergrad yesterday?

It's true. I am now married to a man who holds a Bachelors of Arts in History and a minor in Psychology. Dreamy, right?

Dreamy

Congratulations, Hubbykins!

I love you, your ever growing tower of Religious History books, your love for historical comics like the ones written by Kate Beaton and the fact that you were accepted into more than one master's program so that we could pick where we wanted to go and who you wanted to study with.

You rock.

And yes, world, I just internet husband bragged.
Meaning that I just tooted my husband's horn for him in the blogosphere, without asking his permission. Because, really, I may never say it (on this blog!) again since I don't want to make anyone jealous, but my husband is the dreamiest, smartest, and funniest of them all... and by them I mean husbands, because he is not the funniest person in our marriage.

He's also a heart stoppin' kisser, but that's probably more than any of you wanted to know.

So dear Mr. C., consider your horn tooted.
(You can thank me later.)