Friday, June 10, 2011

My Little Lawn Mower

My baby is almost one!

I always knew that when this time period would come, he would be able to do important things like walk (not happening), happily hold his own sippy cup (not happening), and decide to wean himself so I didn't have to do it for him (definitely not happening. Baby boy lives him some milk.). But never, in my craziest dreams, did I imagine that, at the age of eleven months, he would live out the very fantasy I had at the age of six!

YES!

Lawn Mower

He got to ride the riding lawn mower with his Nana!
(My grandparents didn't let me on their riding lawn mower until I was nine, years after I watched my brothers mow the lawn by themselves. This added some fossil fuel to some of our sibling fights, I'll tell you that... at least on my part. When I remembered.)

Lawn Mower
Lawn Mower
Lawn Mower

I think he had the time of his life... even though I made him take more photographs after.

Lawn Mower
Lawn Mower

It's not easy having a photographable mug, but someone's gotta have one.