Sunday, June 26, 2011

My (Twenty!) Favorite Pictures From Our Second Year of Marriage.

Last year, I somehow managed to pick seven photographs out of the 4,000 we took during our first year of marriage and proclaimed them my favorites. But this year?

Lemme just say that we've taken over 4,000 pictures since Christmas and, honestly, when I picked my absolute, hands down (fortyish) favorites, half of them have never appeared on this blog and the other half? I can't, like, not post most of them becaue I love them. So, in honor of our second year of marriage here are my twenty (get why I picked twenty? It has a two in it!) favorite photographs that were taken between June 25th, 2010 and June 24th, 2011.

And what a year it has been.

Twenty:
Twenty

Nineteen and a Half:
Nineteen and a Half

Nineteen:
Nineteen

Eighteen:
Eighteen

Seventeen:
SeventeenSeventeen

Sixteen:
Sixteen

Fifteen:
Fifteen

Fourteen and a Half:
Fourteen and a Half

Fourteen:
Fourteen

Thirteen:
Thirteen

Twelve:
Twelve

Eleven:
Eleven

Ten:
Ten

Nine:
Nine

Eight:
Eight

Seven:
Seven

Six:
Six

Five:
Five
Five

Four:
Four
Four
Four

Three:
Three

Two:
Two

One:
One

And YES! You caught me. That was actually twenty nine photographs, but hey! Can you blame me?

See my favorite pictures from Year One here.